Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
ATEL Group Training is an employer who specialises in the recruitment process of qualified labour hire staff covering all industries, much more than simply a recruitment company. We are Australia's complete answer to superior skilled staff across all levels of industry and capability. ATEL recognises that a powerful workforce depends on two factors: organisation and staff. We work methodically to help both reach fullest potential.
About the Company
Our host employer Kiddie Academy’s aim is to provide the highest quality care and education for your children. They employ quality staff who are committed to further learning and are passionate about teaching and caring for young people. They know you want the best for your child and that budgeting for it isn't always easy.
Kiddie Academy is a privately owned boutique Centre that is perfectly balanced to create an environment that supports families and works in close partnership with them. They offer large indoor and outdoor areas which are designed with state-of-the-art facilities that will ensure to keep your child entertained, engaged and happy while in their care.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for Early Education Teachers, who have previous experience working within a large centre. You will be required to work as a room leader and work closely with the directors of the centre. These roles may commence as a part time position with the view of moving into a full time role with the growth of the centre.
Your roles and responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Plan for the long, short-term and spontaneous needs of the children using observations and knowledge in relation to interests, skills, abilities, background and culture.
- Speak to the children in a friendly, courteous manner encouraging children to extend their vocabulary and use of language.
- Establish and maintain suitable developmental records and observations daily based on the Centre’s philosophy.
- Implement effective behaviour management techniques and strategies, which are consistent with the Centre’s policies.
- Ensure that a safe, clean hygienic environment exists at all times.
- Be responsible to the team leader for planning and implementing an Early Years Learning Framework / Curriculum program, based on needs, interests and development and the EYLF learning outcomes. It will be appropriate and suitable to the children in your care.
- Provide an interactive program for the mornings and afternoons when there is a combined group.
- Ensure that the room has all documented signs, toys and equipment as per Centre expectations.
- Attend all staff meetings held monthly and as required.
- Develop a good report with the parents.
- Inform parents about the program and consult with the parents about their child’s individual needs.
- Encourage effective use of Communication Books, verbally and physically explain room procedures.
The people we're looking for has a passion for working with children, have completed their Batchelor of Early Childhood , have previous experience within the childcare industry, current working with children’s check, be enthusiastic, hardworking, and reliable.
APPLY NOW HERE
If you believe you have the skills and attributes to succeed in this role, then we want to hear from you!