Do you have what it takes to make a difference?
ATEL Group Training is an employer who specialises in the recruitment process of qualified labour hire staff covering all industries, much more than simply a recruitment company. We are Australia's complete answer to superior skilled staff across all levels of industry and capability. ATEL recognises that a powerful workforce depends on two factors: organisation and staff. We work methodically to help both reach fullest potential.
About the Company
Our host employer Kiddie Academy’s aim is to provide the highest quality care and education for your children. They employ quality staff who are committed to further learning and are passionate about teaching and caring for young people. They know you want the best for your child and that budgeting for it isn't always easy.
Kiddie Academy is a privately owned boutique Centre that is perfectly balanced to create an environment that supports families and works in close partnership with them. They offer large indoor and outdoor areas which are designed with state-of-the-art facilities that will ensure to keep your child entertained, engaged and happy while in their care.
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a before and after school coordinator, who have previous experience working within an OOSH service. You will be required to oversee the daily operations and strategic development of the Outside of School Hours Care and Vacation Care. As a skilled and passionate Educator, the successful OSHC Coordinator will be able to the take the service to the next level, you will be required to work closely with the General Manager and Directors of the centre.
Your roles and responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Providing a program that responds to each child’s wellbeing, positive sense of identity and confidence as a learner and participant
- Ensuring the health and safety of the children in their care
- Administering first aid and medication, when required and fulfilling all associated legislative requirements
- Adhering to the requirements as outlined in the Education and Care Services National Regulations 2011 & Act 2010 and subsequent amendments to the law.
- Fulfilling all administration and financial tasks involved with the service
- Ensuring staff members are aware of and are adhering to legislative requirements, relevant awards and agreements, OSHC Policy and Procedures, Workplace Health & Safety Policy and Procedures, Child Protection Guidelines/Processes, Practising confidentiality in relation to all aspects of the role
- Engaging in a self-assessment and quality improvement planning process is a requirement of this position
The person we're looking for has a passion for working with children, has completed a Certificate in Out of School Hours Care or Diploma in Early Education and Care, strong experience in OOSH, excellent communication and organisational skills and the ability to build and maintain strong positive relationships with staff and families.
APPLY NOW HERE
If you believe you have the skills and attributes to succeed in this role, then we want to hear from you!