Codan Communications is a leading designer and manufacturer of premium communications products for Land Mobile Radio applications. Trusted by the world’s largest mission critical, security, military and humanitarian agencies, we’ve built our reputation for reliability over 60 years in communications, in some of the toughest conditions on the planet. Our core values of can-do, high performing, customer driven and openness and integrity, reflect not only our business, but our people.
Position Type: Permanent full-time
We are seeking a customer focused, experienced Network Administrator to join our Group Systems team. You will work as part of a small IT team providing support to Codan’s Victoria office and their international counterparts. The Network Administrator will engage in various projects to drive secure and resilient technology-based improvement across the organization. As well as providing effective, efficient, and reliable technical guidance and input into the design of the network architecture and data, the incumbent will actively contribute to the overall Group Systems team to ensure a high level of service, security, and performance.
System Administration and Support (80%)
- Giving guidance and input on design and maintenance of system architecture that improves resilience and recoverability
- Administering, configuring and managing IT environment and infrastructure
- Installing, managing and troubleshooting network solutions
- Deploying new IT solutions both locally and in remote locations
- Liaising with a wide range of internal stakeholders and external service providers
- Other tasks as required
Help Desk Support (20%)
- Provide IT support services in line with current priorities and peaks in demand
- Provide support during the handover period of projects