Minetec is focused on delivering key enabling technology for underground mine automation.
We are the world’s only supplier of high precision tracking and data communications network
as well as a suite of purpose built software applications addressing both productivity and
safety for underground hard rock mines.
Today, Minetec is continuing to innovate in partnership with the world's leading provider of mining
equipment, technology and services. Our objective is to develop innovative leading edge technology
with unparalleled capability to deliver automation within a safe and efficient data-driven mine operation.
Part of the Codan group, Minetec is looking for a number of exceptional people to be part of our exciting journey.
In this role you will be responsible for the deployment, build and the development support of Minetec applications.
Working with a small team of engineers you will provide support and deployment of software driven products
operating on both Minetec and third party hardware. We are looking for a standout networker to improve our DevOps processes and implementation.
In this role, you will:
- Liaise with Design and QA Engineers to produce strategies (configuration and build management), and test automation.
- Configure and assemble systems for deployment and test environments
- Produce build and configuration procedures
- Implement tools and processes to automoate software integration and testing
- Assist in the documentation and resolution of any reported software defects
Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Electronic, Computer Systems or Software Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working as a Dev Ops or equivalent
- Experience with Development tools such as Jira, Confluence, Octopus, Deploy, Team City, Q test being highly desirable
- Configuration management and build experience preferably in embedded and application systems
- Strong communicator and exceptional analytical thinking skills
- Abiilty to focus on high quality standards and minimising errors
You will have experience using many of the following:
- Server virtualisation technologies: e.g. ESXi, VMWare
- Planning tools: e.g. JIRA, Confluence
- Build tools: e.g. TeamCity, Jenkins
- Test tools: e.g. Junit, NUnit, Selenium
- Deploy tools: e.g. Octopus Deploy
- Package, release and configuration tools: e.g. jFron, Puppet, Salt
- Monitoring tools: e.g. ELK Stack, Nagios
This is a hands-on, diverse role with wide-reaching responsibility in an organisation at the forefront of cutting-edge technology.
Immediate start preferred.
We need you now! If you feel you fit these requirements, please submit your application by clicking "Apply" and you will be redirected to our website.
Brief, confidential enquiries regarding this opportunity may be made via email to Samantha Connor: email@example.com