(Day Truck Template)
Dump Truck Operator
· Range of positions: Experienced & Entry Level Dump Truck operators
· Great lifestyle rosters: rotating day/night roster
· Love driving – go big on our heavy machinery!
New Zealand’s largest gold mine - the Macraes Open Pit Operation are looking for multiple entry level and experienced Dump Truck operators to join us at the Macraes operation. If you have an interest in driving something big, want to get into the mining industry or keep operating heavy earthmoving equipment, then this is the opportunity is for you!
Working on one of our two attractive rosters with rotating day and night shifts means you can enjoy more time at home or enjoying all that the region offers.
We currently have positions available on both:
· 7 days on, 7 days off roster or;
· 3 days on, 3 nights on, 4 days off; 4 days on, 3 nights on, 4 days off
Key tasks and responsibilities:
· Operate dump trucks, moving dirt from point A to point B
· Ensure safe and efficient operation of equipment at all times
· Achieve agreed production and personal objectives
· Operate equipment by day and night
· Carry out pre start and post operational checks as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
· Can communicate within a team environment
· Have a big interest in heavy machinery
· Be a safety conscious individual committed to maintaining an excellent safety record
· Pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
A full, clean and current driving licence is essential, as is confidence driving a manual vehicle. You must be able to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol testing.
Who are we?
Check us out - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3GLDMsEkHA
About the Company:
OceanaGold Corporation is a mid-tier, multinational gold producer with assets in the Philippines, New Zealand and the United States. On the North Island of New Zealand, the Company operates the high-grade Waihi Gold Mine while on the South Island; the Company operates the country’s largest gold mine, the Macraes Goldfield.
At OceanaGold, health and safety is paramount to the success of our business as are employees who engage in behaviours that align with our values.
OGC VALUES: RESPECT | INTEGRITY | TEAMWORK | INNOVATION | ACTION | ACCOUNTABILITY
OceanaGold is committed to providing equal employment opportunities.
If you share the same values and have what we are looking for, please apply online now via our website: www.careers.oceanagold.com
Applications close 03 May 2019
Applicants must be eligible to work in New Zealand.
NO APPLICATIONS FROM EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Shortlisting for this role will commence immediately