As part of the external systems team, you will manage contractors for operations and maintenance of Cargo Agent Buildings electrical systems and their Building Management Systems as well as Ancillary Buildings Mechnical and Electrical Systems. Your role includes the preparation of documents for tenders/quotations of Capex and Opex projects as well as overseeing the contractors’ performance and productivity. You will implement improvement works to enhance the facilities to support operational needs and also support colleagues from other divisions/clusters in various ad-hoc projects and events.
- Degree in Electrical or Building Service Engineering
- At least 3 years of related M&E or facilities management experience. No experience candidates are also welcome.
- Knowledge in: Autocad/Bentley Microstation or any CAD software
- Knowledge in 3D Modeling, BIM is highly advantageous
- Able to interpret technical drawings.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A team player and excels in stakeholder management