The Airport Emergency Service (AES) is responsible for the mitigation of aerodrome emergencies such as aircraft accidents/incidents, development and execution of effective aerodrome emergency plans, as well as upholding a high level of fire safety standards at the aerodromes. As a Senior Airport Emergency Officer, you will be trained to lead a world class aviation rescue and fire fighting unit at Changi Airport, Seletar Airport, or at an airbase. Throughout your career, you must undertake a multitude of training programs, activities and assessments to ensure your skills remain at an optimum level. This includes opportunities for overseas training and taking on various staff appointments as part of career development.
- Good university degree
- Fresh graduates with strong CCA records in leadership roles are welcome to apply (Candidates with more years of relevant experience can be considered for a more senior position)
- High level of independence and resourcefulness
- Excel in leadership and people management positions
- Composed under pressure and possess clarity of thought
- Willing to perform shift duties and work on weekends
- Self- discipline, physically and medically fit with good eyesight;(PES A or B with uncorrected distance vision no worse than 6/24) and able to distinguish major colours