Carigos is a Logistics Technology company looking to modernise the Air Freight industry, by making it easier and more efficient for both businesses and freight forwarders to do their jobs.
A corporate startup and independent subsidiary of Changi Airport Group (CAG), Carigos is looking for enthusiastic individuals who enjoy working in a fast-moving environment that celebrates teamwork and inclusiveness.
As the UI/UX Designer, you will be primarily responsible for an optimised user experience of the product, through constant collaboration with the different users of the platform. You will be working closely with the Product team to create a product that both satisfies the customers’ needs with the company’s business goals.
Send in your application today if you would like to join us in making a difference in the Air Freight industry!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with other team members in understanding their requirements, and translating them visually
- Conceptualise and propose simple, elegant ideas to design roadblocks
- Effectively communicate design and customer journey ideas through the use of wireframes, mock-ups, user flows, etc.
- Continuously improve user interface and customer journey through the use of various means like user feedback collation, data analytics, and introduction of new best practices (we understand that UI is an art as much as it is a science)
- Champion the effective and consistent use of design guidelines and site-wide style guides
- Also collaborate with Marketing in helping to create new visuals ands creatives
- At least 2 years of experience in Web Design, UX/UI or formally trained in User Design
- Strong interest in design, new technologies and the Internet
- Proficiency and experience in visual design and wireframing tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Axure, InVision, etc.)
- Ability to plan and iterate new ideas and solutions efficiently
- Obsessed with design details
- An appreciation of the limits of web technologies to efficiently provide deliverable designs for engineering purposes
- Degree/Diploma in any discipline
Added Advantage for meeting any of the following criteria
- Prior experiences designing for e-commerce platforms, especially marketplaces
- Any form of experience in the Logistics industry