As Singapore’s airport operator responsible for developing and managing Singapore Changi Airport, the Changi Airport Group (CAG) works closely with the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore (CAAS) which regulates and develops the aviation industry in Singapore. CAG’s Economic Affairs team is responsible for all interfaces with CAAS on matters relating to pricing, service and competitive behaviour allowable in the economic regulation framework that Changi Airport operates within. Your role is to safeguard CAG's strategic and commercial interests within the economic regulatory framework. In response to the Government & CAAS policy changes, queries and deliberations on regulatory matters, you will need to research, analyse, model the issues and its impact on CAG’s business. You will assist in formulating our policy position papers in a cogent, persuasive and quantifiable manner. You will be required to undertake with quantitative analysis and presentation to senior management, airlines and CAAS. In the course of work, you will work closely with the key business groups in CAG – Commercial, Finance, Engineering & Airport Management – to understand the business, market conditions and operating challenges. Together with our colleagues, you will also provide analysis and propose policy responses to address the regulator’s or airlines’ considerations.
- Good degree in Economics, Business or Finance
- Strength in quantitative analysis and knowledge of finance is preferred Financial modelling skills will be an added advantage
- Strong inter-personal skills with the ability to engage internal and external stakeholders, from junior to management levels
- Able to work in teams
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Candidate with more experience can be considered for a more senior role