Manager / Assistant Manager - T1 Expansion Programme Management Office
We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals who will play an important role in one of Changi Airport Group’s key development project – T1 Expansion. Your key responsibility is to ensure the various programmes associated with T1 Expansion are well-coordinated and managed. You will also need to work closely with user divisions, Engineering Project Teams and the Joint Venture Trust developing Project Jewel on design development, change management and project scheduling. You will also be involved in stakeholder engagement activities with government authorities, airlines, airport partners and external focus groups. Where required, you will also take on the planning and execution of key events and secretariat duties.
- Good Degree in any discipline
- Strong analytical skills and excellent in interpreting data
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential
- Self-motivated and independent with strong ability to multi-task
- Project management experience in large scale infrastructure projects would be an added advantage