Manager, Corporate & Marketing Communications
This is an exciting opportunity for experienced marketing professionals looking to contribute to growing a successful global brand. The candidate will lead in ideation, implementation and optimization of integrated marketing activities to promote Changi Airport to our audience in China.
The scope of work includes working closely with agencies to create content or campaigns that help to boost awareness, consideration to travel to or through Changi Airport, as well as targeted marketing of Changi Airport’s retail offerings and building brand advocacy.
- Good degree with minimum five years of relevant experience
- Driven, resourceful and creative team player who is able to multi-task and build relationships at all levels to achieve successful outcomes for all stakeholders
- Track record of integrated marketing campaigns across paid, owned and earned platforms
- Familiarity with changing media consumption patterns and business environment in China
- Experienced in multi-channel communications, including social media platforms in China, digital, and PR
- Able to work with and manage creative and media agencies
- Strong analytic skills
- Effectively bilingual with a strong command of both spoken and written English and Chinese as the incumbent will be required to correspond with, and review written marketing material from agencies and partners in China.