Career Opportunities: Assistant Manager/ Manager, T5 Building (1883)
Req ID 1883 - Posted 07/11/2017 - Architecture/ Design - Contract
Changi Airport Group is part of the inter-agency team developing Changi East, which encompasses the future Terminal 5 - set to be one of the largest airport terminals in the world. Changi Airport Group welcomes you to join us today as part of this pioneer team to shape Singapore's aviation future. You will support the T5 Building team responsible for the management and execution of the future Terminal 5 building and its associated facilities. You will need to support design, project specification, including design briefs, design deliverables, preparation of tender documents and tender evaluation leading to award of consultants or contractors. In the process, you will also review plans, designs, specifications and drawings as well as provide direction and advice for projects implementation. This role will require the successful candidate(s) to work with various stakeholders, internal and external, including government agencies.
- Good degree in Engineering with preferably 5 to 8 years of relevant project experience.
- Proven design and project management experience in delivering large scale projects, preferably in aviation infrastructure works
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- This is a 3-year contract position