Senior Manager/ Manager, Mechanical & Electrical
You will be part of the team responsible for planning, design and construction management of the M&E Systems for Terminal 5 development. You will be involved from project inception, planning and execution of the project. You will have to work closely with the consultants, stakeholders and contractors to ensure projects are completed on time, safely, within budget and of the highest quality standard.
- Good degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with at least 8 to 10 years of relevant working experience in design and project management of mechanical building services or electrical power distribution and electrical building services for large scale infrastructure, airport or commercial development. Applicants with fewer years of experience may be appointed at the manager’s level.
For Mechanical Engineers
- Processes good experience in design and implementation of ACMV system, fire engineering and smoke control system for mission critical facilities and large scale projects.
- Experience in performance based fire engineering, district cooling system, systems integration of complex systems in building automation / management systems, SCADA system and other integrated systems will be an advantage.
For Electrical Engineers
- Process good experience in design and implementation of power supply system and electrical system for mission critical facilities and large scale projects.
- Experience in electrical power monitoring and control system will be an advantage
- Good knowledge of the design codes and standards for M&E systems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical, self-motivated, driven and assertive
- Good project management skills and able to work independently to deliver results
- Good team player and is able to handle fast-paced projects
- This is a 3-year contract position