As a member of Changi East 3-Runway Readiness Coordination team, you will be supporting the team in various coordination efforts to implement the 3-Runway System for Changi Airport. You will help manage the key milestones and related readiness coordination activities, conducting regular engagements with various project management teams and key stakeholders with regards to their implementation plans to achieve key milestones. This includes, but is not limited to, setting meeting agendas; identify potential gaps to the various requirements for infrastructure related to the 3-Runway system to be completed for timely certification by the relevant authorities, and facilitate consensus building amongst stakeholders whenever there are differing requirements and to drive collaboration.
- Good degree in any discipline with at 1- 3 years with PM experience.
- Understanding in aerodrome operations/design will be advantageous.
- Self-starter, meticulous and able to multi-task effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment
- Possess drive, initiative, good team spirit, with strong ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- This is a 3-year contract position