Be part of the team that grows Changi as a leading aviation hub. With over 300 city links and 100 airlines operating in Changi, our team is constantly looking to expand Changi’s connectivity to new markets, to increase our flight frequencies and to welcome more passengers through the airport.
You will partner with airlines operating in Changi to grow their business in Singapore. You will establish and maintain strong relationships with airlines and/or travel trade. You are expected to collaborate with cross-division stakeholders to identify solutions to facilitate airlines’ growth in a dynamic and resource-constrained environment. You are a strong communicator with flair in negotiation and relationship management.
You will be responsible for attracting new airlines and growing new city links to Changi. You have to stay abreast with tourism, market and industry trends, analyse traffic data, build business cases and run marketing campaigns with airlines and/or travel trade partners. You will set and lead the business direction of markets under your charge. You are driven, analytical and capable of making presentations to C-suite.
Our ideal candidate has experience in client-facing roles in functions such as marketing, operations and/or business development. Experience in airline, aviation and/or tourism industry is preferred. Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and/or the Chinese language will be a plus as candidate may be required to travel to Indonesia and China.
- Good Degree in any discipline
- Minimum eight years working experience, preferably with prior experience from airline/ aviation industry or some working experience in destination or tourism promotion, and in driving marketing initiatives
- A good communicator and team player with strong leadership qualities
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and/or the Chinese language will be a plus as candidate may be required to travel to Indonesia and China.
- Some overseas travelling will be expected