As a key member of a dynamic team at CAG, you will formulate and execute sound strategies to further enhance Changi’s overall competitiveness and leadership position as a global air cargo and logistics hub in Asia. You will lead CAG's key account management of our industry partners (i.e. airlines, express integrators and freight forwarders) in expanding their cargo business in Singapore, as well as managing relationships and collaborate with key partners and government agencies (e.g. PSA, MOT, CAAS, EDB & IE Singapore) and associations (e.g. IATA, SAAA and SLA) on CAG's air and intermodal cargo development and capabilities enhancement initiatives. You may also be tasked to lead cross-cluster cargo projects and initiatives in collaboration with other internal stakeholders (e.g. Commercial, Airport Operations, Aviation Security and Changi East teams).
- Good Degree in any discipline
- At least 3 years of working experience. Experience in the cargo & logistics sector would be highly advantageous
- Proficiency in the Chinese language as the incumbent will be expected to liaise with Chinese carriers, airports, government officials and industry trade partners
- A good communicator and team player
- Independent, resourceful and possess good business acumen, and excellent analytical, writing, presentation and communication skills.
- Some overseas travelling may be required