We are looking for a proactive and service-oriented individual to spearhead IT initiatives and deliver IT operations excellence for our airport.
The candidate will be responsible for strategic planning, requirements analysis, technical assessment, project management, solution deployment, operation management of airport-wide IT solutions that include, amongst others, WiFi systems and flight information display systems. Together with his/her team, the candidate will deliver seamless round-the-clock world class service experience to our passengers and airport communities.
The candidate shall be both a team player and leader who possess strong interpersonal skills with a good command of verbal and written English. He/She will be expected to collaborate effectively with stakeholders within the airport community and manage our vendor relationship by driving common vision and values to achieve the outcomes with our various outsource industry partners.
The candidate will be expected to perform the following roles & responsibilities:
- Assist in strategising and developing system roadmap & implementation plans
- Work closely with various airport stakeholders, both internal and external, to develop business cases for projects considering aspects such as return on investments and customer service benefits.
- Work with internal technical teams and vendors to propose overall technical solutions and key performance indicators to measure success
- Perform proper project and change management to ensure delivered solutions meet technical, functional, performance and business requirements.
- Lead and manage 24 by 7 operations, maintenance, compliance and renewal of our IT systems to support operations of the airport. Candidates who are cognizant with industry best practices are preferred.
- Perform, review and enhance business and IT processes as part of the continuous improvement effort
- An accredited degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related discipline
- Have at least 3 to 6 years of working experience in the related technical domains and industry
- Strong analytical, project management and communications skills, and self-motivated
- Good communication, verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively describe and demonstrate proposed solutions to internal and external parties
- Candidates who possess industry certifications such as CCNA / ITSM / ITIL / CITPM /PMP will be preferred
- Strong team spirit and sense of responsibility, good at discovering and solving problems