Changi Airport Group (CAG) operates in a unique in-house environment, one which blends private sector drive and initiative with a strong sense of public responsibility and mission. We are a highly regulated industry, operate in a complex eco-system of commercial partners within the airport community, and constantly deal with different government agencies and Ministries. This makes for interesting and high-stakes legal work.
Our Legal Team
Our Legal Division is a team of professionals who provide sound, insightful, timely and actionable legal advice to CAG and its management. It is a highly engaged and trusted business partner who contributes to sharpening CAG's competitive edge and making us better from within. Even as we proactively partner to enable the business, the Legal team serves as a watchful guardian of both CAG's immediate interests and long term reputation. We value teamwork, collegiality and deep engagement with the business. We expect our lawyers and staff to be marked by a high level of integrity, competence and gravitas. Beyond the intrinsic meaning and impact of our work, we also believe that work must be fun and that you must love the people you work with. We endeavour to set the pace, collaborate passionately with our partner-clients and constantly seek to raise standards. At CAG Legal, we support a wide range of activities, so there is never a dull day.
We seek a mid-level lawyer to join our team. If you are highly capable, motivated, energetic, mature and armed with a resilient ‘can-do’ mind-set, please consider this opportunity. You should at least meet the following requirements:
- LL.B or equivalent from a reputable university and have been called to the bar in Singapore or another commonwealth jurisdiction
- At least 7 years’ post qualification experience (PQE) in a top tier law firm and/or MNC
- Possess a strong work ethic, and desire to achieve excellence
- Strong business acumen and experience with e-commerce would be advantageous
- Ability to work proactively and independently under tight time frames in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively cross-functionally, think practically and be solutions-oriented.