Assistant Manager / Senior Associate, Pricing and Revenue Management
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to contribute to the growth of Changi Airport Group and the development of Singapore Changi Airport.
You will be part of the team in Pricing and Commercial Strategy Division within the Commercial Cluster. The team is responsible for the management of ALL the revenue streams of the airport including aircraft landing, parking and aerobridge fees, passenger service charges, security charges, car parking, utilities and airport service charges. The team also manages the short and long term forecasting, budgeting and variance reporting of CAG’s revenue streams to facilitate management’s business planning and decision-making.
We are looking to hire an energetic, driven analyst to undertake the pricing and management of airport charges at Changi. This may include proposing optimal pricing structures and tariff rates, benchmarking, forecasting and conducting User Consultations during Price Revisions.
You will work closely with the business units across Commercial Cluster from a finance perspective to manage the budgeting, forecasting and variance analysis of their net commercial revenue. You will also manage the setting and tracking of financial and business performance indicators for the Cluster. You are expected to develop financial models and analysis for new strategic initiatives or charges.
Skills & Experience Required and/or Preferred
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Graduates with at least 2 years of experience (Fresh graduates with strong academic performance and relevant internship experience will be considered for the Senior Associate position)
- Proficient in financial modelling and scenario analysis using Excel, Tableau, Qlik, SAS and / or other similar financial and data analysis software. Knowledge of Oracle Hyperion tool will be advantageous.
- Good presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated Team player with strong analytical and good interpersonal skills
- Driven, resourceful and creative team player who is able to multi-task and build relationships at all levels to achieve successful outcomes for all stakeholders