Career Opportunities: Senior Associate, Strategic Sourcing (2221)
Req ID 2221 - Posted 18/12/2017 - Airport Operations - Regular Full-time
- Assist the manager to represent AO to front discussions and engagements with other divisions such as Finance and Internal Audit.
- Assist the manager to conduct annual budgeting exercise by consolidating and scrubbing through budget requirements and carrying out analysis on year-on-year budget trends to identify the areas of increase or reduction.
- Track, analyse and carry out detailed reporting on monthly variances for capital expenditure (CAPEX) and operating expenditure (OPEX) to ensure good utilization of the approved budgets
- Prepare routine financial reporting for accruals, incentives, outstanding invoices & purchase orders etc, and work closely with budget representatives from all units in Airport Operations (AO) Division to investigate and resolve outstanding budgetary issues
- Help with the end to end procurement process in the finance and e-procurement systems, which includes catalogue buys, small value purchases, RFQs and Tenders, and actively work with project officers to provide budget and procurement advice, and prepare procurement documents for publication and award.
- Manages term contracts for common operational items such as chairs and stanchions, including understanding the demands from the line units, drafting the specifications, processing the end-to-end procurement requirements, and working with the operational units to carry out evaluation of the bids submitted
- Assist the manager to plan curriculum and conduct procurement workshops for new hires & existing budget officers on a regular basis.
- A positive attitude to learn, self-motivated and independent
- A good team-player with strong people skills and can work well with both internal and external stakeholders
- Good communication skills – both written and spoken
- Detail oriented, meticulous, with a keen eye on numbers and workflow processes
- Able to handle multi-tasking and can work well under pressure
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications, especially in Microsoft Excel
- Experienced in procurement and budgeting is a plus.