We are looking for a proactive and service-oriented individual to spearhead IT initiatives and deliver IT operations excellence for our airport.
The candidate will be responsible for strategic planning, requirements analysis, technical assessment, project management, solution deployment, operation management of Commercial IT solutions that include, amongst others, retail solutions and payment systems. Together with his/her team, the candidate will deliver seamless round-the-clock world class service experience to our passengers and airport communities.
The candidate shall be a team player and leader who possesses strong interpersonal skills with a good command of verbal and written English. He/She will be expected to collaborate effectively with stakeholders within the airport community and manage our vendor relationship by driving common vision and values to achieve the outcomes.
The candidate will be expected to perform the following roles & responsibilities:
- Assist in strategising and developing IT system roadmap & implementation plans.
- Work closely with various airport stakeholders, both internal and external, to develop business cases for IT projects considering aspects such as return on investments and customer service benefits.
- Work with internal technical teams and vendors to propose overall technical solutions and key performance indicators to measure success.
- Carry out project and change management plans to ensure the delivered solutions meet technical, functional, performance and business requirements.
- Lead and manage 24 by 7 operations, maintenance, compliance and renewal of our Commercial IT systems to support operations of the airport. Candidates who are cognizant with industry best practices are preferred.
- Perform, review and enhance business and IT processes as part of the continuous improvement effort
- Accredited degree in Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or related discipline.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related technical domains and industries.
- Strong analytical, project management and communications skills, and self-motivated.
- Good communication, verbal, written and presentation skills to effectively describe and demonstrate proposed solutions to internal and external parties.
- Candidates who possess retail knowledge and industry certifications such as ITIL, CITPM and had helped companies to meet PCI-DSS compliance requirements will be preferred.
- Strong team spirit and sense of responsibility, good at discovering and solving problems.