Airside Management is looking for a motivated and team player to be part of the Safety Promotion and Engagement team to conceptualise and execute initiatives that will help achieve safety excellence in Changi’s airside operations.
You will be part of the team to initiate initiatives and programmes to engage the diverse airside stakeholders to adopt best practices and to drive safety culture in airside. You will be responsible for promoting and lobbying a culture of safety through analyzing current gaps to derive action plans that will help drive desired behaviors across all levels. You will also be required to work closely with our airside stakeholders to execute various programmes (events, workshops, campaigns etc) and projects successfully.
- Good Diploma in Business, Hospitality (Events) or Communication Studies
- Good written and verbal communication, multi-tasking and project management skills
- Creative and hands on team player with a can-do attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint & Word)
- Stakeholder management experience is preferred
- Basic design (Illustrator, Photoshop) & copywriting skills is advantageous