Using analytics, you will support the planning of capacity and operational elements for Changi Airport's Terminal 5, set to be one of the world's largest airport terminals when it is completed in the mid- 2020s. As part of your role, you will work with the team to plan the terminal layout at both airside and landside, synthesising operational considerations such as passenger and goods flow, as well as the verification of terminal facilities and layout using simulation modelling. You will also have the opportunity to work with appointed consultants and other internal/external stakeholders, including governmental agencies on design iterations for the new terminal.
- A good degree in Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or related discipline
- Relevant work experience, preferably involved in the planning of large scale infrastructure projects
- Creative and with good analytical thinking ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good team player and able to handle fast-paced projects
- This is a 3-year contract position