Changi Airport Group is part of the inter-agency team developing Changi East, which encompasses the future Terminal 5 - set to be one of the largest airport terminals in the world. Changi Airport Group welcomes you to join us today as part of this pioneer team to shape Singapore's aviation future. You will be part of the team responsible for infrastructure planning and design development. You will need to manage design consultants, review engineering standards as well as provide technical support to construction teams at the point of project implementation. In addition, you will also be expected to conduct feasibility and engineering studies, review design submissions from consultants as well as liaise closely with multiple internal and external stakeholders, including governmental agencies on various aspects of the works.
- A good degree in Engineering (Civil/ Structural preferred)
- At least 8 years of work experience, preferably supporting a large scale infrastructure project
- Good analytical ability with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint
- Highly motivated individual who can multi-task and is a good team player
- This is a 3-year contract position