Associate/ Senior Associate – Integrated Facilities Management (IFM)
You will be part of the Integrated Facilities Management team that seeks to maintain a world class airport. You will manage contractors for operations and maintenance of all building facilities and services primarily electrical as well as Extra Low Voltage services. You will assist the Managers in a variety of activities to preserve the airport experience that Changi is known for through implementing building improvement projects, carrying out A&A (alteration & addition) or minor repair works, supervising contractors in their daily work within Changi Airport premises to enhance the facilities to support operation needs. You will also require to support colleagues from other division/clusters in the M&E system aspect. You will be expected to perform shift duty when called upon.
- Diploma in Electrical, Mechanical, Estate Management, Integrated Facility Management
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in building services, will be advantageous
- Knowledge in electrical installation, will be advantageous
- Knowledge of engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g. AutoCAD, BIM, etc.)
- Good project management, communication skills, and a positive attitude
- Self-motivated, independent, self-driven and analytical