Senior Manager, Treasury
As part of the Treasury team, you will be responsible for the full spectrum of Treasury functions which include cash management, financing, capital structuring and investment evaluation. You will play a key role in securing the funding and financing needs for Changi East development.
- Responsible for managing the Group’s liquidity and cashflow requirements, including forecasting and budgeting.
- Formulate strategic funding plans and raise financing to fund the Group’s projects.
- Negotiate financing terms & conditions, including the establishment and on-going compliance for MTN programs and loans.
- Responsible for financial risk management, including scenario analysis.
- Work with stakeholders to secure funding for Changi East development.
- Ensure compliance to the SOPs, approved mandates and financing covenants.
- Other responsibilities include overseeing the secretarial duties for Treasury related board meetings and providing leadership on Treasury management system implementation.
- Tertiary education, preferably a degree in Accountancy/ Finance/ CFA.
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of relevant working experience in Corporate Treasury. Experience in raising funds from debt capital market is a must.
- Highly numerate, strong financial modelling skills will be an advantage.
- Good understanding of corporate governance, internal controls and compliance.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.