You will play an important role in supporting the Procurement team, within the Finance division, in the planning and smooth operations of the procurement function. As part of your regular job scope, you will be responsible to review and process Purchase Orders; maintain users’ access and approval matrix in procurement system; assist in system troubleshooting; prepare monthly procurement reports. In addition to the above, you will also be required to support the Managers in ad-hoc projects such as process automation to improve operational efficiencies in procurement, continuously review and improve procurement process and workflow, ensure compliance of procurement policies and procedures. You also need to be a customer-oriented person who will be able to assist various divisions on issues pertaining to procurement, accounting and budgeting issues.
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or equivalent professional qualifications
- Minimum one year of relevant experience in procurement role, especially in compliance and governance aspects, would be preferred. Candidates with no relevant working experience may also apply.
- Good understanding of the procurement function and some accounting knowledge will be an advantage
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in systems such as SAP, electronic procurement system, etc.
- Able to excel in a fast paced environment