We are looking for motivated and energetic individuals who will play an important role in assisting to implement Changi Airport Group’s policies and initiatives effectively in Changi Airfreight Centre.
You will be part of the team managing the day-to-day operations of the Changi Airfreight Centre, and be involved in projects related to enhancement of operations and productivity at the Changi Airfreight Centre. You will help to enhance the efficiency of Changi Airport’s cargo operations and your job will encompass managing Changi Airfreight Centre by developing a conducive operating environment for the airfreight business and facilitating the whole cargo community. You will need to keep abreast of our customers’ requirements and constantly assess our business model to ensure relevance in this fast changing business landscape.
- Good Degree in any discipline
- Self-motivated with good written and verbal communication, multi-tasking and project management skills
- Independent worker with strong people-management skills
- Candidates with some experience in security, safety, Free Trade Zone (FTZ) Act, cargo operations and project management skills will have an added advantage
- Candidates with no experience are welcome to apply