You will be part of a team that enhances the competitiveness of Changi Airport retail, F&B and services businesses; as well as make Changi Airport a leading duty-free shopping destination acclaimed for excellence in operations and service. Your role encompasses review, research and analysis on the impact of key policy changes affecting Changi Airport commercial operations and working with relevant teams, Partners and affected Tenants to address implementation issues. You will lead the sustainability initiative for the Division, plan and oversee the implementation of the initiatives, including organising customer engagement events as and when required. You will also be required to provide detailed financial analysis on the tenants’ sales performance, propose innovative ways and work with relevant teams to help improve sales.
You will also be responsible for preparing periodic reports for management meetings and providing general administrative support to the Concession Operations Section and Division.
• Good Degree in any discipline
• Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in real estate, retail and/or F&B industry
• Self-motivated, driven, resourceful, analytical, assertive, a good team player and have a good attitude
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal, written communication and presentation skills
• Proficient in Office productivity suite such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and MS Outlook.
• Able to work methodically, meticulous with details and accuracy