Changi Airport Group is part of the inter-agency team developing Changi East, which encompasses the future Terminal 5 - set to be one of the largest airport terminals in the world. Changi Airport Group welcomes you to join us today as part of this pioneer team to shape Singapore's aviation future. You will join the team responsible for project managing the Ancillary Buildings Programme. This role will require you to drive the procurement of consultancy and construction works, lead and manage consultants and contractors during the project life cycle to ensure that the programme delivered meets user requirements, and is completed safely and on time, within budget and of the highest quality. This role will also necessitate you to work closely with other stakeholders, both internal and external, including governmental agencies on various aspects of the work. As the PM you are required to review consultant’s proposals / options for buildability, constructability, maintainability, value for money for CAG. At the construction stage you will assist the Project Director to oversee and manage the project team for the construction works including performing the role of S.O. representative to ensure that the project objectives are met.
- A good degree in Engineering (Civil/ Structural preferred)
- At least 8 years of work experience, preferably supporting a large scale infrastructure project
- Good analytical ability with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint
- Highly motivated individual who can multi-task and is a good team player
- This is a 3-year contract position