You will be involved in leading the planning and implementation of the automated people mover (APM) systems for Changi Airport's Terminal 5, set to be one of the world's largest airport terminals when completed. As part of your role, you will oversee the planning, design, procurement and implementation of the APM systems. You will need to work with internal/external stakeholders and consultants to ensure the project is well executed. You will also have the opportunity to explore the latest innovation and technology for the APM systems to deliver a world class solution for Terminal 5.
• A good Engineering degree, preferably in Electrical Engineering
• Between 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in APM or Rail transportation systems.
• Creative and with strong analytical thinking ability
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly motivated and able to multi-task in fast paced environment
• This is a 3-year contract position