Lead Business Analyst:
The Stage/The Gig: Business Analytics
Flipkart is making eCommerce happen in India. Flipkart’s vision is to make analytics part of its
overarching competitive strategy, and push it up to decision makers at every level.
As part of Management Analytics team, you would work with the top management and strategy
teams. You are expected to have top-down view of business and relate those needs with strong data
backed analyses and models. You will be working on fairly cross functional problems and problems
that are of utmost importance to the Org and warrants priority attention. Do you have the passion
to analyse data and impact the business at the highest level materially through what you observe
and uncover what others can’t?
At Flipkart, high focus on Impact and Ownership allows for freedom to each to experiment and
innovate. The pride is when you see the impact of what you have created. The ability to see what
your contribution does to the business is a rare experience, add to that the fact that the impact of it
is felt by your friends and family in India - the experience is extremely gratifying.
● You will enable senior leadership decision making by streamlining the measurement of KPIs
and identify the key drivers of these KPIs by building causal models.
● You are responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business
trends to leadership teams.
● You deep dive into assessment of key drivers for KPIs by drawing relevant business hypothesis
and quantify the impact of these drivers on the relevant KPI
● You execute deep & complex quantitative analyses that translates data into actionable insights.
● You drive data driven decision making through the stakeholders.
● You lead and mentor junior Analysts.
You Must Possess:
● Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
● Able to perform gracefully in multitasking project environment with attention to detail.
● Bachelors in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or related discipline from a
reputed institute or an MBA from a reputed institute.
● You have 6+ Years of experience in relevant role and 2 years or more in a Lead Analyst role.
● Strong quantitative abilities, distinctive problem-solving and excellent analysis