Why Work for Us
We Power the Nation.
Make the most of your talents and develop products that can create impact on a national scale. We are an in-house software team, assembled to move with speed and deliver with quality.
We Build Reliable Solutions. For Customers, Company and Country.
You will be part of the Digital Technology Team and together, you will innovate, create, and deploy digital products that will empower more than 3,800 employees within SP Group and improve the quality of life for the 1.5 million commercial, industrial and residential customers that SP Group serves. We build solutions that enable sustainable high quality lifestyles and help consumers save energy and cost, as well as supporting national goals for a sustainable livable city.
Now, imagine the impact you can create.
SP Digital Technology aims to use cutting edge technologies to help SP Group to revolutionize future utility/energy industry by providing better services and more efficient energy solutions to our customers. Data charter consists of data engineering, business intelligence, data science/machine learning teams. We oversee and drive all data and AI initiatives for SP group. It includes the following
- Build next generation data infrastructure to collect/process/analyze different data from consumers, assets, energy
- Discover the business problems/opportunities and design data-driven solutions to improve operation/business/customer experience
- Uncover the actionable insights for multiple stakeholders to drive business growth
The mission of data team is to drive SP to become data-driven company and create data-driven products. As a data team member, you will be responsible for designing, developing and deploying data-driven solutions to create business value. We are looking for a Data Scientist who will help us discover patterns hidden in large amounts of data and make decisions from different sources. Your primary focus will be in applying data wrangling and machine learning techniques to build high quality anomaly detection, prediction and recommendation systems integrated with our products. You will work closely with customers and data engineers to understand the business requirements, in-house infrastructure and help build solutions for different business users.
What You’ll do:
Nanyang Technological University (NTU) and SP are developing an AI-powered Smart Multi-Energy System (SMES) that will manage and optimise multiple energy sources. In this role, you will work in close collaboration with NTU to deliver and enhance the SMES software solution.
Your primary focus will be on integrating the SMES software with SP’s digital energy IoT platform, enhancing its reliability, scalability and performance as a quality product offering. You will work closely with customers and data engineers to understand the business requirements, in-house infrastructure and help build solutions for different business users.
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team developing a new software platform for energy optimisation systems at a building and district level.
- Design and implement machine-to-machine services.
- Design and implement HTTP/GraphQL/gRPC APIs.
- Write automated tests at all levels for features that you have implemented.
- Participate in productive code reviews.
- Deploy, test and commission the new system on test bed buildings.
- Fine tune system to reach performance targets.
- Work closely with researchers, developers and external parties for timely project delivery.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum 5 years of relavant experience
- Fluent in Go, or a mastery of at least one programming language.
- Familiarity with the concepts of APIs, Pub/Sub, and distributed computing in general.
- Experience in automated testing.
Thank you for your interest in SP Group. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted for an interview.