Why Work for Us
We Power the Nation.
Make the most of your talents and develop products that can create impact on a national scale. We are an in-house software team, assembled to move with speed and deliver with quality.
We Build Reliable Solutions. For Customers, Company and Country.
You will be part of the Digital Technology Team and together, you will innovate, create, and deploy digital products that will empower more than 3,800 employees within SP Group and improve the quality of life for the 1.5 million commercial, industrial and residential customers that SP Group serves. We build solutions that enable sustainable high quality lifestyles and help consumers save energy and cost, as well as supporting national goals for a sustainable livable city.
Now, imagine the impact you can create.
What You’ll Do
- Set up and manage tools to support agile software development, including but not limited to Sonarqube, Sentry and Jenkins
- Set up and manage platform services like Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes
- Set up and manage databases like Postgres, with an emphasis on HA and Reliability
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to get apps into production
- Ensure best practices are being followed
- Gatekeeping of deployments
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to improve development efficiency or code base
What You’ll Need
- You are one with Linux, and Linux is one with you
- You have strong CS fundamentals and are familiar with areas including Distributed Systems and Security
- You like processes, while consistently trying to make them more efficient
- You look at data to debug problems, and validate your intuition
- You are able to separate signal from noise, and can easily identify root causes
- You need to know what goes on under the hood, because how else can you run the system
- Experience with development across various technologies