A leading energy utility company in Asia Pacific, SP Group is committed to delivering world-class electricity, gas network performance and superior market support services in Singapore and Australia. We invest in developing our people so that they are able to achieve their career aspirations and lead enriching lives. With a strong culture based on commitment, integrity, passion and teamwork, you too will be inspired to succeed at SP Group.
We are looking out for self-motivated, dynamic and talented individuals to join our growing team. If you are capable of meeting the challenges and seizing the opportunities in today’s business environment, come join us in Powering the Nation!
The successful candidate will be part of the Integrated Energy Solutions (IES) team, responsible for solution development, technical work and deployment including project implementation for IES projects.
What you'll do:
- Stakeholders engagement to find out about energy needs and propose innovative EE & ESS solutions
- Based on customer's needs, energy profiles, and life cycle requirements, optimally selecting supplier's equipment, engineering and technical aspects of the design to ensure low life cycle cost, quality, reliability, constructability, and operation
- Formulating technical proposals and presentations
- Drafting tender specifications, reviewing technical proposals and managing tender process
- Collaborating with internal teams to formulate communication and software aspects of the ESS solution
- Managing End-to-End Projects in all aspects of the project including testing & commissioning, performance reporting and system maintenance
- Supporting other project initiatives relating to the integrated energy solution
- Ability to pilot or/and develop digital products and business models
- Ability to translate engineering product solutions into digital product solutions
What you'll need:
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge with AC and DC electrical design
- Innovative and strong team player, capable of working cross functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience in Project Management on Electrical Engineering, Digital energy solution, solutions implementation, Energy Management for Buildings and Commercial & Industrial segment
- Minimum of 5-10 years’ experience and strong technical knowledge on EE & Energy Storage System, inverter integration, costing, communication systems and control and related equipment solution design, supervision, installation and operations
- Project experience to validate savings performance to customers
- Effective communication skills to understand customer’s needs and the ability to coordinate and implement project from technical proposals, design to testing & commissioning to O&M stage
- Understanding of relevant codes and regulations governing Energy Storage Systems in Singapore
- Understanding of optimization algorithm for EE & Energy Storage System for different applications for integration with related solutions
- Knowledge and experience with various Battery system and Inverters and EE products and applications.
- Knowledge of network architecture of Battery Management System and to PCS and their source code for control is an added advantage
- Knowledge of electricity market applications and commercial assessment is an added advantage
Thank you for your interest in SP Group. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted for an interview.