A leading energy utility company in Asia Pacific, SP Group is committed to delivering world-class electricity, gas network performance and superior market support services in Singapore and Australia. We invest in developing our people so that they are able to achieve their career aspirations and lead enriching lives. With a strong culture based on commitment, integrity, passion and teamwork, you too will be inspired to succeed at SP Group.
We are looking out for self-motivated, dynamic and talented individuals to join our growing team. If you are capable of meeting the challenges and seizing the opportunities in today’s business environment, come join us in Powering the Nation!
What You'll Do:
- Plan and implement the various works programmes in accordance to budget provisions and schedules
- Implement and manage various service contracts
- Prepare and collate information for monthly reports
- Carry out one or more activities namely, cable fault repairs; diversion works; 66kV equipment maintenance works; substation maintenance works for 66kV; District Office maintenance works; DC units maintenance works; inspection & maintenance works on substation equipment with 66kV switchgear; checking & simulating COP alarms
- Issue requisition / return vouchers / installation orders for equipment / works order / completion certificate / takeover certificates for assigned jobs
- Ensure records are filed properly and data are updated promptly in the computerised Facilities Management System , NOVA and FLINS
- Attend to customers’ complaints and feedbacks and/or 66kV equipment’s alarm and fault
- Perform site management and supervise contractors
- Assist Senior Officers in carrying out HV works and/or 66kV works
- Perform standby duty during and after office hours
- Prepare contingency plans and perform standby duty for special events
What You'll Need:
- Relevant Diploma in Engineering field from a local Polytechnic
Please click on the blue 'Apply' button at the top right hand side corner of this screen, if you are keen to apply for this job.
Thank you for your interest in SP Group. You will be contacted if you are shortlisted for an interview.