Career Opportunities: Data Analytics (89605)
Requisition Number 89605 - Posted 02/08/2019 - Singapore - Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore - Finance - Permanent
Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore
The Data Analystic is responsible for developing analysis and reporting capabilities, converting revenue data from Opera PMS, Infrasys POS and IARA (Income Audit Reporting and Audit tool) into information that reduces the time taken to perform routine income audit functions. He/she will also monitor performance and quality control plans to identify improvements in the area of Income Audit, Front Office, Accounts Payable, Cost Control and other Accounting areas.
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Experience as a Data Analyst / Business Data Analyst
- Advance knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Hospitality Software (eg. OPMS, Infrasys, CSS SCM, Sun) and Analytical tools (eg. IDEA Data Analysis)
- Eye for details
- Possess problem solving skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Knowledge of data warehousing, data mining and data mapping
- Experience in auditing including internal audit has an added advantage
*Only Singaporeans may apply.
*The successful candidate will be required to adhere to hotel's grooming and uniform guidelines that is issued.