National Process Improvement Lead - Retail
- Lead Does the idea of innovation and process improvement excite you?
- Opportunity to make your mark by creating and embedding new trade initiatives and processes in our supermarkets
- Develop and drive strategy around trade events nationally
At Woolworths, spreading the joy of food to our customers is the reason we do what we do. We live it and we breathe it. Woolworths offers real opportunities for career development, for those with a passion for putting a smile on customer’s face. So if you’re someone who leads by example and strives to be better every day, then we would love to hear from you.
About the role
The National Process Improvement Lead plays a critical role in driving efficiencies in process improvement to our in-store teams. Working closely with key internal stakeholders with a focus on process improvement, you will also:
- Business partner with Store Support teams, State Operations and the commercial and Marketing teams to drive collaborative trade events
- Review our supermarkets in store processes and identify ways to improve these
- Develop and embed efficient in-store processes and systems
- Develop and build capability within the State Support teams from a trade perspective by coaching and partnering with the teams
If this sums you up we would love to hear from you:
- You have an in depth knowledge of retail process across all departments which you have gained as an Assistant Store Manager, Store Manager or Area Manager
- You have been a people leader with a strong focus on coaching and developing others
- You think strategically and can drive innovation
- You have a passion for identifying new opportunities and making things simpler for our teams and customers
- You have strong influencing skills with the ability to gain buy-in from your stakeholders
We are driving inclusion and diversity as Ways of Working. If you meet a number of the requirements (but not all) we would still encourage you to submit your application.
Want to connect? We’re also social! - connect with us at #WOWcareers through LinkedIn #LI, Facebook, Instagram or via www.wowcareers.com.au