The objective of this role is to manage activities at the factory/corporate location which include efficient and effective support to factories in terms capability building, SLE improvement & Energy saving projects. The objective of the role is also to be a subject matter expertise and provided trouble shooting in case of factory unresolved issues. The role is responsible for engaging with OEM vendors on capability building and improving the efficiency of assets.
- Direct responsibility Capability building at plant level.
- Direct responsibility for System line efficiency loss across the factory for Efficiency loss due to equipment design issues.
- Provide emergency breakdown support.
- Overall responsibility for OEM Spare inventory, consumption planning and control.
- Overall responsibility for implementing and reviewing with the factory that includes the elements:
- Technical support to critical lines & locations during the AOH.
- Corrective action on recurring actions
- Proactive visit & monitoring of PM compliance for HS PET lines
- Over all responsibility of Pre AOH Assessments, centralized negotiation, Spares availability and AOH planning & execution.
- Overall responsibility of energy saving improvement projects like p2 pressure etc and execution.
- Overall responsibility of monthly review with key OEMs on the performance of lines & closure of open points.
- Direct responsibility for OEM cost incurred on E&I maintenance
- Overall responsibility for control and monitoring of OEM spares inventory
- Direct responsibility for the development of plant Subject matter expertise. Key involvement creating pool of SME across the factory
- Direct responsibility for safety & security of personnel, facilities and equipment.
External Environment Management
Overall responsibility to interact with all external parties, OEM, vendors etc.
Position Reports to Head :Process improvement
Internal: Factory, OE, Packaging, Engg, Finance & HR Departments.
Education: BE/BTech / MTech (MECHANICAL)
Work Exp: 7 – 10 years of experience
- Thorough knowledge in blowing molding, filling, labeling & troubleshooting in beverage manufacturing line and associated
- Operating knowledge of various equipments in beverage
- Developments in the Industry
- Basic Financials
- Product and Process Knowledge
- People development
Key Success Criteria:
- Meeting the PIT Objectives.
- Creating SME pools
- Maintenance of professional relationship with functional Unit Heads/other functions.
- Simultaneous demonstration of general management and functional skills.
- Understanding company policies and programs
- Understanding the PRS system and plant and mechanical efficiencies.
- Management of change.