Sunway Healthcare is part of the Sunway Group, one of Malaysia's largest conglomerates with core interest in property, construction, education and healthcare. The group currently runs Sunway Medical Centre, which is one of the largest private tertiary hospitals in the region with 533 beds and is accredited with the Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS). The group is also building 5 more hospitals in different cities in Malaysia which will complete in stages over the next four years.
- Planning and managing of patient care in the department to fulfill and exceed customer satisfaction.
- Providing safe and effective nursing services to customers in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Adhere to safety standards and precautions.
- To perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisors.
- Able to work on shift duty. weekday, weekend and holiday call required.
- Diploma or Degree in Nursing.
- Relevant Post Basic qualification will be an advantage.
- State Registered Nurse preferably with 3 years of working experience (Operating Theatre, ICU/HDU/NICU, Cath Lab, Dialysis, Oncology, A&E and Medical/Surgical)
- Valid Annual Practising Certificate (APC).
Our recruitment team will reach out to shorlisted candidates only