We are seeking Assistant Housekeeper to join the team at Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa. This position reports to the Assistant Executive Housekeeper. To oversee the general operation, cleanliness and standards of the Public Areas & rooms sections under the direction of the Director of Rooms. To replace the Assistant Executive Housekeeper and supervisor duties when required.
- Performs daily check of all Public Area & Rooms. Reports all maintenance required to the Engineering Department and follows up to verify on the date of completion
- Able to set up and enforce proper house rules for staffs to follow strictly
- Trains and supervises all Housekeeping Attendant & Team Leaders to meet the standards and productivity
- Able to conduct meetings and briefing effectively among staffs
- Issues daily work assignments and special instruction to Team Leaders
- Plans all major works to be done i.e. shampoo program, spring-cleaning and special assignment etc.
- Ensures all areas (Rooms / Public Areas) are set according to standards and time to meet guest arrivals & function events. Assists supervisory duties as and when required
- Check work progress to ensure that proper methods of cleaning and maintenance are being carried out effectively
- Meets all special guest requests, Banquet Events and manages promptly and efficiently
- Able to perform Hands on job at anytime
- Hospitality training from a recognized institution. Minimum (5) years supervisory experience as a Team Leader in a 5 star Hotel
- Job knowledge of a General Attendant (rooms & public area)
- Able to communicate and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Ability to give clear instructions in written or oral
*Our recruitment team will reach out to shortlisted candidates only*