Established in 2003, IT SSC seeks to add value by transforming IT support functions to bring higher returns to Sunway Group’s businesses. As a centre of excellence, IT SSC provides world-class support services to most IT projects within the Sunway Group, and delivers value through the standardisation, consolidation and optimisation of IT resources within the Group.
IT units within Sunway Group that have been consolidated into IT SSC include Construction, Building Materials, Trading & Manufacturing, Risk Management, Credit Leasing and Corporate Functions such as Human Resources, Finance, and Procurement, amongst others.
• Ensure application support deliverables are effectively met .
• Managing vendors to ensure applications supported are meeting operations requirements.
• Ensure new application deliverables are tested and successfully deployed to live environment.
• Providing training to customers.
• Provide comprehensive documentation, guides, SOPs or manual pertaining to applications and team supported.
• Handle multiple projects concurrently.
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science or Technology equivalent.
• Possess good SQL scripting skill to perform 1st and 2nd level application support.
• Have experience in every stage of SDLC as well as SQL database administration and management.
• Possess IFCA.net knowledge will be an advantages
Our recruitment team will reach out to shortlisted candidates only.