- Perform computational experiments and data analyses that accelerate the discovery of high-quality drug candidates
- Work with other computational chemists and informaticians to discover new computational methodology and create workflows
- Understand data workflows in drug discovery to improve data delivery to end user scientists considering analytics and collaboration requirements.
Skills & Abilities:
- Understands the process of pharmaceutical discovery and the data and technologies employed
- Experience in applying molecular modeling methods to structure, ligand and fragment-based drug discovery projects
- Experience in ADME modeling and drug ADME profile optimization
- Proficiency in programming/scripting, working knowledge of databases
- Passion for problem solving and teamwork
Qualifications: MS in medicinal chemistry, pharmacology, cheminformatics, bioinformatics or related scientific discipline.