YASH Technologies, a leading enterprise business and technology solution partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking Java professionals, who thrives on challenge and desires to make a real difference in business world.
With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced, quality-oriented, and team environment.
- Java professional with good architectural/design background, and hands-on development experience using Java, J2EE languages in Windows/Unix environments.
- The Successful candidate should have delivered at least 1 end-to-end enterprise JAVA/J2EE solutions on the JAVA/J2EE stack ranging from scripting, middleware and Integration and Enterprise components for an n-tier distributed solution.
- Experience in SOA and SOA related technologies, solutions and products are a must.
- Experience in eBuisness Frameworks and products will be useful.
- Should have of strong programming experience with Java, J2EE, C/C++ languages.
- Working experience with following frameworks/technologies – Axis for Web Services/CXF, Spring 3.2, MyBatis, Junit, JMock, Maven, HTML5,JQuery, Python, Informatica/ETL, ControlM.
- 3-tier web application development, multi-threaded server side java development & good understanding of client side java development using applets & Swing/SWT.
- Strong Problem solving skills and debugging skills.
- The shortlisted candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should have an ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals.
- Strong Relational DB experience Sybase, Oracle or MSSQL (MSSQL will be a plus & SQL for writing queries & stored procedures.
- Working experience with J2EE application servers (WebSphere 6.1 or tomcat will be a plus).
- Should have good understanding of application development life cycle and worked in application support area handling the production outage situations demanding quicker issue fix & turn around.
- Good understanding of Object Oriented & component based software development and experience using design patterns.
- Working experience with performance improvements of java based client & server side applications.
- Good communication & problem solving skills.
- Quick Learner and ability to jump into an existing code base and understand the code quickly and make enhancements as business demands change.
- Experience working with Onsite Team.