Casual Mall Leasing Executive – South Coast
- Work across Shellharbour and Nowra retail centres
- Opportunity to work in a cohesive team environment
- Fixed-term role until Feb 2020
As an experienced sales executive you will drive and grow Casual Mall Leasing (CML) income to deliver sales targets for your region, covering Shellharbour and Nowra sites. This role is fixed-term until February 2020.
• Maintaining, managing and growing casual mall leasing site income
• Developing new business strategies to increase revenue of new and existing key accounts
• Identifying high quality leads and ongoing sales opportunities
• Effectively manage pipeline reporting and forecasting
• Maximising strong client retention
What are we looking for?
- The successful candidate will have strong communication and presentation skills and can build rapport easily with clients and key stakeholders.
- You are results focused and competent in persuading, negotiating and influencing outcomes.
- You have a proven track record in sales or business development, some knowledge of marketing techniques and analytical skills.
Previous casual mall leasing experience is advantageous, however broader sales experience in retail or media will also be highly regarded.
At Stockland we are a community delivering outcomes that benefit the community at large. We work collaboratively and inclusively, building strong working relationships. Our portfolio is diverse and so are the opportunities for professional and career development. We are committed to providing our people with broad experiences to build a successful career.
- We recognise the importance of flexibility and work life-quality and over 80% of our employees have informal or formal flexible work arrangements.
- Additionally, Stockland has a strong commitment to achieving the best outcomes through an inclusive and collaborative culture. Our customers come from diverse backgrounds and we want our teams to reflect this.
- We offer competitive remuneration and benefits. Benefits include free to access or subsidised lifestyle, health, well-being and financial services products
Apply today – Stockland – Create the future
Agencies should note that unsolicited resumes will not be accepted for this position and Stockland will not pay any fees related to resumes that are submitted directly to hiring managers and not through our approved process. Where appropriate, the Careers @ Stockland Team will work with our preferred panel of agencies to source candidates for roles.