We are hiring!
- To ensure management team provides good customer service to meet customers’ expectations with regards to complaints.
- Regular liaison with service contractors to ensure that all service provided is in accordance with the agreed service level
- To ensure that the physical built environment is in the good state of repairs.
- To ensure that the building services of the complex are in good working conditions.
- To carry out effective implementation of the House Rules to ensure compliance by all owners/tenants
- Implement integrated activities towards creating an environment that is free of crime and at the same time eliminate the fear of crime amongst residents.
- Liaise with the Local Authority and utility companies to ensure all services and issues affecting the residents are resolved expeditiously.
- To ensure that the common fund is well-managed and assist to institute appropriate actions against defaulters
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Property Development/Real Estate Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): customer service, Public Relation.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Sunway Velocity, Cheras
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time position(s) available.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.