Job Description for
Area Engineer – Mechanical & Electrical Maint VOTL
Version / Revision
01 / 00
20 / AUG / 2018
Notes on Amendments
Revised Procedure NAYA-HR-VOTL-JD-05
Organizational Change Requirement
Area Manager – Lead Marine Maintenance
Area Engineer- Mech & Elect
QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Getting all inputs require on daily basis from all departments mainly operation and Mechanical team
Plan for reducing power consumption
Preparation of Power consumption record
Systems, Policies & Procedures: To create a management framework in ISO 50001:2011 with the capability to achieve targeted gross margin performance improvement in Energy.
Management : To ensure achievement of targeted outcomes as efficiently as possible while at all times complying with process design standards & Statutory regulations
ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
"Systems, Policies & Procedures: To be accountable for implementation and improvement of the EMS systems, procedures & policies in respective functional operations.
To ensure adherence to the all health, safety, and environment systems during all process activities
General awareness on Environment Management in Jetty/SWI/SBM Operations
Implementation of environment management procedures like Hazardous / Non Hazardous waste management.
HSEF - Care & Welfare: To achieve a safe and healthy work place.
Authority: To stop any unsafe job
Review of Safety Audit observations and firm up the course of actions for rectification
Based on recommendations of the Safety audit reports, incident reports & root cause analysis, Initiate plant change modifications to improve safety in operations
Monitor compliance with the controls
Identify opportunities for enhancing HSEQ performance
Ensure that all legal obligations are fulfilled within due time limits.
Energy Management systems ISO 50001:2011
Awareness about Energy policy, significant energy uses, Energy objectives and Energy Management System (EnMS)
In the capacity of Energy Manager;
• Initiate activities to improve monitoring and process control to reduce energy costs.
• Analyze equipment performance with respect to energy efficiency.
• Ensure proper functioning and calibration of instruments required to assess level of energy consumption directly or indirectly.
• Establish a methodology how to accurately calculate the specific energy consumption of various products/services or activity of the refinery.
• Develop and manage training programme for energy efficiency at operating levels.
• Develop integrated system of energy efficiency and environmental up gradation.
• Co-ordinate implementation of energy audit/efficiency improvement projects through external agencies.
• Establish an improved data recording, collection and analysis system to keep track of energy consumption.
• Prepare a scheme for efficient use of energy and its conservation and implement such scheme keeping in view of the economic stability of the investment.
• Establish and/or participate in information exchange with other energy managers of the same sector through association
Monitoring and controlling of EnPIs, variables, baseline, Objective/ Targets & Management programs (Energy action plan) and Energy performance as applicable