Career Opportunities: UG Radio Technician Trainee (11721)
Requisition ID 11721 - Posted 11/29/2018 - Didipio (PH-Didipio) - Philippines - Full-time - Fixed Term - Mine Operations
- The role is for project based employment, based in Didipio, Kasibu, Nueva Vizcaya and will report to the UG Electrical Shift Supervisor.
- Test, optimize and repair radio communications equipment and systems. Optimization and service improvement of communication at surface and Underground. Perform related duties as required.
- Become proficient in the installation and maintenance of underground communications and data systems through site resources and training.
Applicants MUST possess the following:
- High School graduate, with trade and electro technology fields would be highly regarded;
- With basic knowledge on electronics, transmission, wired and wireless communication and IP technology;
- Experience with Motorola radios would be highly desirable;
- With Computer programming skills;
- High regard on understanding safety;
- A motivated self-starter who can operate autonomously;
- Ability to work as a member of methods and experiences with the team;
- Can drive light vehicle and with valid driver’s license.