Sunway Integrated Property is a dynamic and integrated property conglomerate and consists of both Property Development and Property Investment divisions. As a result, this has enabled the Group to enjoy the ‘Best of Both Worlds’ – a high-growth Property Development division and a stable base of income from high-yielding investment properties. We seek suitably qualified, dynamic and self-driven candidates who can make positive contributions to maintain our tradition of excellence. We provide attractive remuneration packages and good training to facilitate the career growth path of our candidates.
- To plan yearly calendar such as organize activities, events or functions in order to build members’ interest for the Club.
- Take charge the overall selling and managing of events as per sales target.
- To prepare quotation and event order base on client request.
- Ensure all events organized in the Club run smoothly.
- Coordinates and liaisons with suppliers, service providers for events such like sound & lighting systems, decorations, food vendors, souvenirs, etc.
- To prepare strategic marketing plans, and executing Banqueting Sales and other revenue generating targets.
- Able to organize and communicate creative ideas, thoughts and information clearly and concisely.
- To lead, supervise, monitor and organize all resources to carry out sales & marketing implementation exercise.
- To assist Club Manager on activities pertaining to Sales/Events i.e. liaise advertisement agency, media representative, signboard, review customer profile and etc.
- Work collaboratively with the following division:
- Operations & Maintenance
- PR & Marketing
- Membership/ Reception
- Sports & Recreational
- Overall in charge for the events, promotion and advertisement in the Club.
- To provide daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly status reports to the Club Manager.
- To provide effective and efficient services in meeting the clients satisfaction.
- Responsible to keep all events and banquets sales records accurately and timely.
- To perform Manager on Duty (MOD) responsibilities as per scheduled.
- Immediate supervisor is the Club Manager and Head of Operations or Senior Executive of Sales and Marketing.
- A good team player who is also able to work independently and possess high level of motivation and determination.
- Proven selling capability in Events and Banquet will be an added advantage.
- Possess a Professional Certificate, Diploma or Degree in related field.
- Strong passion managing events.
- A pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An outgoing personality and a positive hands-on attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative where applicable.
- Ability to use initiative to organise and prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- A self-starter with the ability to work with multiple levels within the organization.
- Ability to execute successful events effortlessly with close attention to details, creative thinking and good problem solving abilities
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by our HR Department.