We are NZ top 40 business with a long history behind us. We are looking for a dynamic Hub Manager who can drive efficiency and production alongside a strong safety culture.
In the Whangarei Hub Manager position, you'll play an integral part in creating the new possible. As a pivotal player in our Distribution team, you will have overall accountability for leading both the strategic and operational development of the Whangarei Hub Site and our new Marsden Point Service Centre with an emphasis on improving productivity, customer service, cost control, inventory management, health, safety and environmental performance, as well general site / plant maintenance.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement hub site strategy
- Take accountability for the operation of the site
- Project manage key site-specific infrastructure developments, including the exit from the current site to a new location within 2 years
- Create a culture of customer service excellence
- Demonstrably lead a proactive safety culture for the site
- Support the Northland Sales and Distribution regional strategies
- Lead and report on production and manufacturing performance
- Set and manage budgets and develop team members
Your strengths will lie in your strategy development and project management skills, with particular focus on planning, organising and executing. You will be a confident leader, be self-motivated and have the ability to think laterally. You will take ownership of your role and be driven to deliver. You will be adaptive and responsive to change and your ability to build strong relationships will be second to none. Experience gained managing in a transport, warehousing, distribution or agricultural environment is essential.
We're changing the face of the industry – and you could be too. Throw in a great team, competitive remuneration and benefits, and a wealth of development opportunities, and you’ve got an exciting future ahead. We believe in helping you to unleash your potential, you will help us reach ours.
There is no better time to join us. It may just be the best career choice you ever made!